So today was day one. The kids got up at their normal time but they actually let me sleep in until about 7:45. They were distracted by the fact that I actually let them get up and turn on cartoons. When they kept yelling "Mommy, we're really hungry!" I knew I should get up or I might be turned in for neglect.
I had a doctors appointment and Angela volunteered to come over and watch all the kids. The appointment was short and the good news was that the baby turned. No more breech baby!!! The doctor said he looks really healthy and that my fluid levels are great. We hung out around the house the rest of the morning with Angela, Abby and Aaron until early afternoon. Angela even got Tully to practice piano! Great way to pass time :)
It was a big messy time of using whatever we could find and getting sticky with glue. It was actually lot's of fun and reminded me that I need to sit down more often and actually do stuff, like craft projects with my kids before there is another baby here that needs me.
We finished off the afternoon at Yo Yum Yum's
I would say we had a successful first day. Wouldn't you?
5 comments:
Sounds like an awesome day! You are a great mommy, Krista.
Hooray!!! One down, four to go! See you Thursday morning,
Great work. One down, four to go. See you on Thursday!
hugely successful. And I got work done on 2 songs while you were providing fun stuff for my 3. so thanks!
So fun!!!
Post a Comment