Friday, March 11, 2011

Busy Week!

We have had a busy week!
Tessa and I were downtown and she decided that she wanted to get her ears pierced. I told her how much it hurts and that they use a special gun to do each ear but she still wanted to do it. I tried a little more to talk her out of it and made sure she really new how much it would hurt. She was sure of herself though so into Claire's we went. Um, when did getting your ears pierced start to cost SO much? I'm pretty sure it was maybe $10 when I was a kid but it's much more expensive now. But Tessa was already sitting in the chair and had picked out her earrings. The shocked look on her face when the teenager, woman in the store did the first ear almost made me cry but Tessa recovered and the woman did the next ear. She didn't cry or scream at all and she has been very happy with the results.



Matt's Dad and Stepmom came to visit. They helped us move the chicken coop to a new location and I am so much happier with the chickens in a bigger space that is still contained. The next night the Camarillo cousins came up for dinner and at some point when we were saying goodbye Tully realized that he had lost his first tooth!!! We think he swallowed it around dessert time.  He wrote the tooth fairy a letter to explain what happened.


Luckily the tooth fairy understood why there wasn't a tooth under the pillow.
I decided that I couldn't stand another day not being able to see Tullys eyes so we went to get haircuts. Tessa decided she wanted to cut her hair short (apparently she is changing her image this week?) Everyone looks super cute and ready for warm weather!




Matt's Mom and Stepdad came to visit the next day and we they got lots of gardening done. The backyard looks much better and one of the vegetable beds is planted and the other is all ready. I spent my time trying to help and trying not to have a baby to early. Lot's of braxton hicks are happening and I am trying to rest a little more. Easier said than done! We had fun enjoying the warm weather and eating on the deck! Can't wait for more of that this summer.



No comments: