Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bodie

We spent the afternoon at Bodie State Historical Park. It is a true ghost town, amazing and very worthwhile to see. I was shocked at how many things were left behind and had so much fun imagining what life was like for the people who lived there. The kids loved it and had a great time looking through windows and at the old buildings. It made me miss our big trip last summer and traveling with Kathleen and her contagious enthusiasm. I know that having a baby has slowed us down this summer but I am ready to start planning our trip for next summer. Who's with me?















3 comments:

Andy White said...

I love this blog

Robbie Boyd said...

This just makes me want to visit Bodie all the more. And not just to prove to Andy that it looks super-cool.

Kathleen said...

I want to go on a trip with you again!