Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thankfulness

Every day I think to myself, today I'm going to update our blog. Yet every day seems to slip by in a blur of kids, school, work, sickness and exhaustion. Luckily it's getting better, the sickness is going away and I am finding myself with a little more energy these days.
During this season I am reminded of how thankful I am for my growing family. Last year during this time we were still trying to get over the heartbreak of a miscarriage, and I walked around during Thanksgiving and Christmas time in a strange fog. This year we are thankful for answered prayers, healthy kids, fun family time and the excitement of meeting our new baby BOY in the upcoming year! :)

7 comments:

Robyn Wood said...

This is soooo sweet! Great you caught it on film!

Robyn Wood said...

This is soooo sweet! Fun you caught it on film!

sara said...

super cute video!! So thankful for the blessing of your sweet boy growing as the days go by. God is good!

Susie said...

Very Sweet! Its fun to see his little personality.

Susie said...

Very Sweet! It is fun to see his little personality.

Andy White said...

I like your blog and your Sufjan music...and your future son in your belly. And your first son talking to the future son.

Andy White said...

I like your blog and your Sufjan music...and your future son in your belly. And your first son talking to the future son.