Ahh, life is good. I am still watching Little House On The Prairie while Matt implements some of the things we learned at yesterdays parenting seminar. At the moment Tessa has decided she is not sleepy so Matt just gave her a task. She is chilly so he just brought her a jacket. Now she is not happy and is feeling very sleepy. I am glad Matt is loving our kids on purpose, I just don't have the energy right now.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Me,food & Matt loving our kids on purpose.
Matt always says that there is no record of me on our blog because I am always the one behind the camera. I was inspired last night at Scott's Douglas's Birthday, by Katy McDaniel's AWESOME cold noodle salad. I searched a couple of websites and combined the recipes that I found on one of favorite blogs http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/03/my_most_favorite_salad_ever_ever_ever_ever/ and a recipe from Recipe Zaar http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Asian-Sesame-Noodle-Salad-With-Peanut-Dressing-Vegetarian-154432 plus a few changes of my own and this is what we got. It was really good and VERY filling. I did it all while watching old episodes of Little House On The Prairie so I am a pretty happy girl right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the good laugh!
GOOD TEAM WORK! i love hearing about your incredible cooking and good parenting. Keep blogging!!!!!
(ps if she decides sweeping is fun, weeding at night is not... and if she decides that weeding is fun, a large wood pile or old bricks, moved from one side of the yard to the other, in a neat and tidy pile, might not be so fun... Beth has taught us the above to be true)
did they teach you to photograph the kids during the middle of the loving them on purpose? BTW, this is Nancy, not Chip.
Post a Comment